Here is the laborious but rewarding recipe for my salted caramel chocolate shell icecream bars! These amounts serve four, and they take a while to make so ensure that you make them ahead of time. If you remake them, take a photo and tag me because I would love to see how they ended up for you 👋
SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
Place 2/3 of a cup of coconut sugar, 1/3 of a cup of coconut cream, and 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil in a saucepan and heat over a low-medium heat until bubbling gentle. Stir almost constantly for 15 minutes, or until it reaches a sticky consistency where you can run your finger down the back of the spoon and the line will remain. Then add 1 teaspoon of sea salt, stir well, and pour the caramel into a bowl. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
Gently melt 1/2 a cup of virgin coconut oil in a glass bowl over boiling water in a saucepan, then add 2/3 of a cup of raw cacao powder, 5 tablespoons of natural maple syrup, and a pinch of sea salt. Stir well until smooth and shiny. Set aside in a warm bowl to prevent hardening.
Place 6 previously chopped and frozen bananas in the bowl of a food processor with 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste or essence. Blend until fluffy, creamy, and white, approximately 5 minutes.
Lay out a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray and draw 4 icecream-sized rectangles. Spoon a 1cm layer of banana icecream onto each rectangle, then place a wooden stick or spoon on top, sticking out one end. Top with 2cm more of banana icecream, then place in the freezer for approximately 45 minutes to set. Peel each icecream off the parchment paper and dip in the raw chocolate so that it has an even layer. Allow to set, then using a spoon, spread equal amounts of the salted caramel on each side of the icecreams before dipping back into the raw chocolate for a second time. Allow to set again (this will only take a minute or two), then place on the parchment paper and return to the freezer for another hour. You could also roll your icecream bars in slithered almonds, crushed cashews, coconut flakes, or freeze-dried raspberries. They will melt relatively quickly, not that they’ll last long!
Cops have been put on notice: Let the cameras roll.
Camera-shy cops across the city were reminded they can’t legally take action to stop someone from filming them while they’re on the beat, the Daily News has learned. The refresher was provided in a memo the chief of department’s office distributed to all police commands Wednesday.
“Members of the public are legally allowed to record police interactions,” the memo states. “Intentional interference such as blocking or obstructing cameras or ordering the person to cease constitutes censorship and also violates the First Amendment.”
Cops can take action if videographers and shutterbugs “interfere with police operations,” the memo notes.
spread this like wildfire
when you see abuse, take out your phone and film that shit.
Post it on youtube, send it to the news, let the whole world hear about it.
You don’t have to be any kind of official journalist. Anyone can do this. Never let them tell you differently.
I wrote this article on my blog, but thought it could be great to share it on Tumblr with all of you. So here it is : a HUGE list of 100% healthy smoothies! I hope it will be useful ;)AlmondApricots
- Simple Apricot Smoothie
- 5 Apricots Smoothies
- Apricot-Banana Smoothie
- Apricot Peach Smoothie
- Apricot Mango Smoothie
- Oats and Apricots Smoothie
- Apricot Apple SmoothieAvocado
- Bananas and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Bananas and Kiwi Smoothie
- Bananas, strawberries and Flax Smoothie
- Bananas and pears Smoothie
- Bananas and Mango Shake
- Bananas and peach Smoothie
- Groovy Smoothie
- Banana Blast II
- Bananas and Orange Smoothie
- Tropical Cooler Smoothie
- Carribbean Health DrinkBlueberry
- Wild blueberry Soy Shake
- Heavenly Blueberry Smoothie
- Very Berry Blueberry Smoothie
- Razzy Blue Smoothie
- Lemon Berry Smoothie
- Blueberry Mint SmoothieCeleryCherryChocolate
- Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana Milkshake
- Orange Chocolate Breakfast Drink
- 6 Chocolate Smoothies Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Monster Smoothie
- Ultra-Chocolate Smoothie
- Healthy Chocolate Banana ShakeCinnamonCitrus
- Citrus Energy-Boosting Smoothie
- The Ultimate Citrus Smoothie
- Citrus and Spice Smoothie (vegan and Gluten free)
- Citrus Berry Smoothie
- Healthy Citrus Spinach Smoothie
- Tropical MangoCitrus SmoothieCoconutCranberryFig
- Fig and bananas Smoothie
- Mango Banana Figs Smoothie
- Vanilla Fig Smoothie
- Figs Almonds and Banana Smoothie
- Fig Blueberry Not so Green Green Smoothie
- Fig, Oats and Banana SmoothieGingerGrapefruitKale
- Kale and Banana Smoothie
- Kale, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Hala Kahiki Green Smoothie
- Kale Spinach and Pear Smoothie
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Kale Sunrise Green Smoothie
- Peacock Kale Smoothie
- Kale Banana Chia Superfood Smoothie
- Pineapple Mint green SmoothieKiwiMango
- Gloomy Day Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Pawpaw and Mango Punch
- Basil Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Honey Mango Juice
- Mango Mint Lassi with Indian Sweet Spices SmoothieMelonMintNectarine
- Nectarine Sunshine Smoothie
- Cinnamon Nectarine Smoothie
- Apple Nectarine Smoothie
- Lime Mango and Nectarine Smoothie
- Blueberry Nectarine SmoothieOatmealOrangePapaya
- Papaya Surprise Smoothie
- Supergirl Summer Smoothie
- Banana Papaya and Spinach Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Mint Smoothie
- Raspberry Papaya SmoothiePeachPeanut Butter
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
- Green Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Dairy-Free Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Strawberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
- 15 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie RecipesPearPineapple
- C-Blast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Pineapple Sunrise Smoothie
- Tropical Tea Smoothie
- Strawberry Pineapple Coconut SmoothiePumpkinRaspberry
- Raspberry and Blackberry Smoothie
- Raspberry Fudge Smoothie
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie
- Orange Raspberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Blushing Apple Smoothie
- Berry Kale SmoothieRhubarbSpinach
- Strawberry and beet Smoothie
- Strawberry-yoghurt Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Cool-Off Smoothie
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Smoothie
- Strawberry, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Quick Start Breakfast Drink
- Strawberry-Grapefruit SmoothieSweet Potato
- Sweet Potato and Banana Smoothie
- Better than Ice Cream Sweet Potato Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- Luscious Sweet Potato and Almond Smoothie
- Refreshing Sweet Potato and Peach SmoothieTofuWatermelon
this is beautiful
I want them ALL.
My due date was January 30, 2014, but my baby was born on January 30, 2014 😍❤️
Any Mommy’s wanna participate?
Due date: April 12, 2014
Baby’s Birthday: April 7, 2014
My due date was the 9th of August 2014, but my son came on the 20th of August 2014!
My due date was February 3rd, 2014. But I had Harper on February 11th, 2014!
My due date was February 13th, 2014 but I had Emery February 6th, 2014.
My due date was 13th January 2014 and he appeared the 12th January 2014 :) My baby was very punctual!
My due date was January 23rd and bb was born January 27th
My due date was Jan 13 but my baby was born Jan 22