Red velvet loaf with berry frosting
I’ve never been the best at baking but I’m definitely learning and getting better. If you follow these 10 steps it’s actually very easy and fun to make!
Serves: 12 Prep: 20 Mins cook: 50 Mins
YOU WILL NEED:
200g unsalted butter at room temperature
175g light brown soft sugar
175g self-raising flour
2 tbsp red food colouring
150ml Greek-style natural yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
30g cocoa powder
150g icing sugar
75g soft cream cheese
250g frozen berries, defrosted
METHOD (as pictured step by step above)
0. Pre-heat oven to 160 degree for fan ovens and 180 for gas ovens.
1. Grease a baking tin with a little bit of butter and line with baking paper.
2. Whisk 100g of butter with the brown sugar until it’s kind of fluffy.
3. Add one egg at a time and whisk in well. Then whisk in one tablespoon of flour.
4. Use a wooden spoon and stir in the food colouring, yoghurt and vanilla extract.
5. Mix in the remaining flour with the cocoa powder.
6. Pour mixture into the tin and bake in the oven for 55 minutes. (You’ll know it’s done when you take it out and poke a skewer in the middle of the loaf and it comes out clean)
7. Leave to cool for half an hour whilst making the frosting.
8. Put 100g butter in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
9. Beat in the icing sugar and cream cheese until it’s nice, thick and pale.
10. Spread it over the cooled cake and top with the berries!
doesn’t care if a mother or father chooses to
Breastfeed or Formula
Cloth or Disposable
Circumcision or No circumcision
Vaccine Or Not.
No “spanking” or Spanking
I need mothers that won’t keep shoving there choices down another parents choice.
I don’t care what others do, unless they try their parenting methods on my kids.
I’ll do it my way with mine, you do it your way with yours.
if you don’t like these you can just go away from me for a few mins lol
I need a damn Disney marathon. I’m tired of being the only person ever to not know anything about any Disney movies.